Alone in the wastes. Will you follow the signal?
Michael Poltronieri Tang + Rachel Geng
signal. is a point and click, puzzle game developed originally for Global Game Jam 2018 at the NYU Jam Site by Team Moss.
With a fully painted art-style, signal. is a breathtaking experience that challenges the player to look beyond the obvious to see the patterns hidden throughout the world. signal. was developed in 48 hours by a group of eight strangers.
The soundtrack is available on SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/floatingfast/sets/signal
In alphabetical order,
- Dietrich Epp (@DietrichEpp): Programming
- Rachel Geng (@koloquials): Art
- Jaden Horsfield (@maotousarms): Writing, Has Purple Hair, Moral Support
- Nyusha Iampolski (@f.f0000): Art
- Michael Poltronieri Tang (@RealMichaelTang): Programming, Voice
- Aneudis Salcedo: Programming
- Demetri Sofides (@dsofides): Programming, Art
- Gautam Srikishan (@gsrikishan): Music, Sound Design, Writing