NYU Game Center students and alumni work in games, tech, and other creative industries around the world. “You Got The Gig” is a Q&A style interview with students and alumni about their job hunt strategies. For more information about NYU Game Center graduates and their work after the program, please see our Careers & Internships page, our Published Games page, and our Incubator Games page. Follow along on our Twitter and Twitch for the most recent updates & game releases.
- Kailin Zhu (MFA ’16) – Senior Designer at Ustwo New York
- Maddy Sutton (BFA ’21) – Associate Technical Game Designer at Rockstar Games
- Nate Smith (BFA ’22 & Computer Science BS ’22) – UI Programming Intern, Fortnite at Epic Games
- Noelle Mazurek (BFA ’18) – Production Coordinator at Games for Change
- Turner Romey (BFA ’20 & Computer Science BS ’20) – Software Development Engineer at Amazon Prime Gaming
- Tyler Triebold (BFA ’19) – Junior Game Designer at Arkadium
- Yuxin Gao (MFA ’20) – Junior Producer at Tender Claws
If you’re a student or alumni who’d like to contribute your own tips & experience, email Toni for more info!