- Contemporary Concepts in Board Game Design
- Traditional Card Game Literacy and Design
- American Computer Games of the 1980s
- Modern Tabletop Game Literacy
- Introduction to Game Design
- Games 101
B.A. Amherst College (English)
I am a game designer and developer with a strong interest in traditional card and dice games. My dice-and-chips metagame, Tic-Tac-Totum, was selected as an Indiecade finalist in 2010. My most recent project was Guts of Glory, a card game designed by Zach Gage which I help-ed develop into a full-fledged boardgame. I am presently working on a research paper on looking at the rules changes in both folk and commercial Monopoly from a game design point of view.