The NYU Game Center continues to follow State and University guidelines regarding COVID-19. Please see the below changes to our usual operations. If you have any questions, please get in touch with email@example.com. We will share more information on new event dates and operating hours on our email list, and on Facebook and Twitter. We look forward to seeing you back as soon as it is safe to do so.
- Classes – Meeting on a regular schedule, remotely.
- Summer Classes – We anticipate that summer programs will move forward as planned, however we will continue to provide updates should there be any changes.
- Tours/Visits – Suspended until further notice. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about admissions and program inquiries.
- Future Game Designers Classes – Cancelled on March 14, 21, 28. The Admissions Info Session will be rescheduled.
- Events – All in-person events are suspended until further notice. Some events will be postponed, others will happen remotely. Stay tuned to our social media for details.
- Playtest Thursday – Suspended until further notice.
- 5v5 Fridays/Killer Queen Practice – Suspended until further notice.
- Open Library – Closed until further notice.
- 12th Floor Quiet Co-working Space – Closed until further notice.